Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Don't Hurt Me - No More

I sit alone by the window wondering ‘what is love all about?’
I get no answer and my mind is filled with all doubts.
Time passes but my thoughts are in vain
Answers to my questions still remain.
Soon more thoughts come to mind
I know this feeling ‘Just 1 of a Kind’
I wonder if the girl I love loves me at all
I hear no answer but feel a tear fall
And as it drips down to my chin
I clench my fist to feel the pain within
N then follows a stream of tears
I look at the watch n I feel like it’s been years
I try to remember the last time I had a smile
I smile that very moment coz I know it’s been a while
& as I look down I see my own reflection
It’s my thoughts which need some deflection
But as I try to do what I think
In her thoughts again I sink
& remember the beautiful moments that we had
I remember the times when nothing was bad
Her touch, her voice, the smell of her hair
Though not around I see her everywhere
I remember her saying that she’ll never leave me
I look around for her but nowhere I can see
With a heavy heart I remember her Hug
N with that I remember her smile n smug
And I remember her holding my hand
And promising to be with me till the end
But then things changed and something went wrong
And without a reason she was gone
She slipped through my hands when I held her tight
With she gone I was left in a bad plight
It was neither a quarrel nor a fight
At that moment nothing just seemed right
Years have passed, Decades will go
The reason for this I may never know
And in my grave I will lie on day
The body will go but my soul will stay
N it will whisper in the silent night that day
Hurt Me NO MORE – For I love you everyday

2 comments:

  1. oh my friend i can't see you like this....how i wish that if at this point of time i would have been with you..always remember i'll be there for you come what may....i miss you more than anyone else...miss you yaar....

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) thankyou so much ... this although might not be the only frame of mind that i am in ... this is just a though replicated ... i appreciate your concern buddy .. m hoping to catch up with u soon ...

    ReplyDelete